Model. Health nut. Youtuber. College Freshman. Creativist.
Creativist (n): one who spends life dreaming one night and waking up to paint the picture the following day.
I love being creative. I love acting, singing, dancing, modeling, writing, photoshopping–I just love expressing myself and being capable of accomplishing many things in life, which is why I’m struggling with picking majors in college. I just want to do EVERYTHING.
Anyways, I blog about pretty much everything from health tips to studying tips to life tips, but I’m always learning and in no ways am I the expert at everything. I’m just here to share my journey of learning behind the camera.
10 Facts About Me
- I have a unique taste in music (including war music and songs from Russian lesbians).
- I love nuts and get harrassed when I admit this in public.
- Granola is my best friend.
- I ran for prom queen. Lost effortlessly.
- My family wants me to be a doctor but I cringe when people sneeze without covering their mouths (do you wonder why you’re getting sick? Read me!)
- I tear it up on any Nigerian dance floor.
- I want to go to Japan and dive into their culture (was president of the Asian Culture Club at my school).
- I’m teaching myself piano.
- My favorite restaraunt is Stevie B’s Pizza.
- I have a fear of not living long enough to create everything I’ve ever dreamed of.
Wow, you made it through this far! You surely deserve the prizes below.
Youtube: Blossom the Creativist (recently hit 36 subscribers!! woohoo!)
Pinterest: Blossom the Creativist
Facebook: Blossom the Creativist
Thanks for reading, everyone. Don’t be afraid to write either: I looove comments.